HandJet EBS 250
The HANDJET® EBS 250 is an innovative product made by EBS Ink-Jet Systeme GmbH. After continual intensive research and further development of the well known production line Ink-Jet printer PicAS EBS-200, we are now able to introduce the fully versatile, cable-free(!) HANDJET® EBS 250, thus marking the beginning of a new era in hand-coding.
Our NEW product is the portable, manual, ultra-compact and light INK-JET printer equipped with a print-head with electromagnetic valves; it is battery operated and radio-controlled. This unique device - weighing only 980 grams – has been created to satisfy users for whom the freedom of product marking, coding and labelling in terms of place and time is the fundamental criterion. It is also the device for users who demand low purchase cost, cost-effective operation and not excessively sophisticated practical functions. However, the model HANDJET® EBS 250 offers all basic capabilities of INK-JET type printers.
The HANDJET® EBS 250 with its patented print technology replaces antiqated hand coders (such as stencil machines, stamps and roll coders, laborious and expensive in use and problematic with ink management).
- HANDJET® EBS-260
- COFFEE ROASTERS AND GRINDERS BRAMBATI (ITALIA)
- Non-contact printing for rubber marking
- Nitrogen Generator System Parker domnick hunter
- OCS Checkweighers - GERMANY
- TUBE-FILLING MACHINES, CARTONING MACHINES
- STICK AND SACHETS PACKAGING MACHINES UNIVERSAL PACK
- REA JET HR High-Resolution Coding and Marking System based on HP-Print Technology
- Large Character Ink Jet Printer